Concentration Camps For American Citizens

Posted by Stephen Eli Harris | 9:26 AM | 2 comments »


Run Time = 29 min 57 sec


For a larger version, go to the Google Video page.

In this special free 30 minute video report, Alex Jones documents the movement from quasi-secret preparation for mass internment of American citizens, to the now public declarations that such facilities are being readied an will be used to imprison political subversives and dissidents after the next staged terror attack.


Technorati Tags:
, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

2 comments

  1. Anonymous // 4:32 AM  

    I just found the website who discuss about
    Several
    home business ideas

    If you want to know more here it is
    home based business opportunity

  2. Anonymous // 10:49 PM  

    Technology truly has become completely integrated to our existence, and I am 99% certain that we have passed the point of no return in our relationship with technology.


    I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Ethical concerns aside... I just hope that as technology further develops, the possibility of transferring our memories onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's one of the things I really wish I could see in my lifetime.


    (Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://will-the-r4-r4i-work.wetpaint.com/]r4i ds[/url] DS NetPost)

Your Ad Here